Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

East Wilmington Baptist Church

I lived  only a few house down from the church that we attended. During the summer we always had Vacation Bible School. This was during the day not at night like many churches do today. During these Vacation Bible Schools along with learning about what God had to say to us in the Bible we also got to make projects and have snacks. Snack time was my favorite, it was always grape Cool Aide and Jacks cookies. The projects might be a shadow box and we had to cut and measure the wood ourselves and no one lost a figure or maybe a mat to set a hot pot on. I found the mat I made when I was going through some of my late mothers thing. It is amazing what us parents will keep to remind us of our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment